We use both experiments and calculations in order to
increase our understanding of molecular structure, catalysis and
reactivity, and apply these results to the development
of new stereoselective methodology and to total synthesis.
- New results on BINOP catalysis published in J. Am. Chem. Soc.
- The results of a collaboration with Andre Cobb have been published
- Matt Grayson presents his research in Parliament
- Jack Gibb's paper published in Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Tim Allen joins the group, working on Molecular Initiating Events
Saturday, May 25th, 2013